22nd of November 2021
The following measures were announced by the Archbishop’s Ordinariate for attention.
For the celebration of religious services:
- FFP2 mask obligation applies to liturgical celebrations even if a 2G certificate is available. This also applies to outdoor services.
- For presiders and liturgical services, the obligation of 3G proof remains.
- 2m minimum distance applies to all who do not live in the same household.
- Congregational singing to be greatly reduced.
- Choir singing is suspended (except for a maximum of four soloists, four instrumentalists – 2G proof required!).
State regulations apply to parish life:
- Any form of gathering (Bible study group, sacrament preparation, parish café, etc.) in attendance is thus prohibited from Monday, 22.11.2021.
- There are exceptions for professional meetings, which may then take place under strict security measures (3G proof and FFP mask) if they are necessary to maintain the professional activity. (This applies for example to parish team meetings, PGR, parish committees). If possible, please reschedule these meetings or conduct them by video conference.
- Likewise, charitable activities such as Le+O etc. are still possible, subject to strict security measures. You can find more information on this at: https://www.caritas-leo.at/.
The parish of St. Michael thanks you for your help.