11th of September 2020
The following measures were announced by the Archbishop’s Ordinariate for attention:
For the celebration of religious services:
- Permanent wearing of mouth and nose protectors for all those celebrating (except priests, deacons, lecturers, cantors during the exercise of their ministry)
- Reduction of the common singing
The existing prevention measures must also be taken into account:
- The liturgical dialogue “The Body of Christ – Amen“ prior to the giving of Communion is not applicable.
- The communion donors have to wear mouth and nose protectors during the giving of communion.
- One meter distance between persons from different households must be maintained.
- The church service room must be ventilated regularly.
- Hygiene and disinfection measures must be observed.
The parish of St. Michael thanks you for your help.